How can I get involved?
Give two hours, two days or your next vacation caring for orphans and widows:
- Pack a Meal: Host or attend a food packing event, which sends thousands of life-giving meals to our Feeding Centers in Peru, Argentina and Paraguay.
- Go on a Trip: Join us on an upcoming scheduled mission trip or form your own trip with your church or organization. Click on Upcoming Missions Trip on right-side of navigation bar.
- Volunteer in the United States: We have a variety of needs to use your skills. Click on Volunteer Time & Talents on right-side of navigation bar.
Use your unique talents to help care for orphans and widows in South America:
- Equip a widow/single mom: Provide vocational training at our Women's Center of Hope in Paraguay
- Construction projects: Help in the construction of projects in Paraguay or Argentina.
- Volunteer in San Diego: We have a variety of needs to use your skills.
Rescue a child: We partner with the Paraguayan government to RESCUE girls who live in abusive situations and give them the HOPE of Christ. Girls living at Su Refugio Paraguay are provided safety, shelter, food, medical care, education and above all the TRUTH of God's love for them!
Feed a child: Feed their mind, body and soul. Every weekend, 50-100 neighborhood children come to our campuses in Paraguay and Argentina to receive TRUE LIFE CHANGE by feeding their:
Mind: Each child receives tutoring and assistance with school work on-site.
Body: The children are fed a nutritious meal and are given the option to play a sport, make a craft or learn to sing.
Soul: All the children are fed God's Word through Bible stories and Scripture memorization.
Equip a widow or a single mom with vocational training at our Women's Center of Hope so she can learn a new skill to provide financially for her family.
Educate a below grade-level child: In Paraguay, children are often kept out of school, as they live too far away from school, may not have a required birth certificate, or may have been kept home to work. There are so many children that are below one or several grade levels. Su Refugio Paraguay now offers a government-approved program to educate these below grade level children.
Teach a child English: Provide a scholarship for a student to attend our English Academy to learn English as a second language. This blessing will open doors that will change their lives.
Build: provide funds to construct the Su Refugio Christian School in Argentina. The school will be the first Christian school within a 100 km in northern Argentina.
Send: a short-term missionary to go on a Su Refugio Ministries mission trip to show the love of God and advance His Kingdom.
Give: One-time donations to be used for all on-going needs at Su Refugio's locations throughout South America for beds, clothing, school supplies and other needed provisions.
Just click on the GIVING tab above to see all the ways you can financially bless Su Refugio.
For more information on how you can help, call Scott Kvandal, Su Refugio Ministries at 619-787-0966 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.